Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is coming up fast!  As we consider all that we have to be thankful for, I'm sure that family is one of the first things that comes to mind.  The Go Digital Scrapbooking Mixology for this month pays tribute to family and the ties that bind.  You can Mix and Match pieces from various designers to create your own custom kit.  Each piece is marked at just $1.20 from November 24 through December 7 and then $1.99 after that.

I chose to make a a little mini kit with 4 papers and 10 elements. Click on the image below to find it in my store, or click HERE to see all the Family Ties in this month's Mixology.


Scrappy Bee also does a  Mix & Match kit each month.  I did a mini kit that will go "live" on December 1. It will be priced at just $1.00 for the first week of December, so be sure to check my store or the December Honey Pot section on the 1st.  Here is a sneak peek to peak your interest!

In addition to the $1.20 and $1.00 Mix & Match deals, the other products in both of my stores will be on sale at 50% off for Black Friday through Cyber Monday!


I'll have even more specials, products, and even a freebie for you coming in December. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment